RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

  • From: "Bort, Guillermo" <guillermo.bort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:40:49 -0500

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you mean actually what
words to include, I'd go with any dictionary arround (I think the best
ones were compiled for JTR, so a google search could throw meaningful
results. Once you get the list of words it's just a simple task of
anything and could actually impact performance).

HTH

Guillermo Alan Bort
DBA / DBA Main Team

EDS, an HP company