RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

  • From: "Hostetter, Jay M" <JHostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:53:13 -0400

Just a side note here - you might want to double-check your company's
policy on running a utility like this against a production database.  At
the very least, I would have to modify the script so that it would NOT
show me what the cracked passwords are.  Otherwise it would be cause for
termination of my employment.

Jay