RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:13:15 -0500 (CDT)

If English, the word lists and links here should be a good start:

Of course it won't work for crackable dialects like l33t (or "1337", which
at least one prominent Oracle pass hacker can check) and the wordlist is
undoubtedly out-of-date, but as I said, it's a good start.

Disclaimer: teh n00bz r pwnzorz!!!!!

Disdisclaimer: At my age, typing the above made me physically ill.