From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hostetter, Jay M
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:53 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

Just a side note here - you might want to double-check your company's
policy on running a utility like this against a production database.  At
the very least, I would have to modify the script so that it would NOT
show me what the cracked passwords are.  Otherwise it would be cause for
termination of my employment.

Jay