Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:27:01 -0800

On January 30, 2005 04:48 am, Nuno Souto wrote:
> > I have both 8i & 9i OCP.
>
> My commiserations.  Have you been to a doctor?  ;)

Oracle db is a monster and OCP does not make you an expert on it but it does
help a lot - count it as kindergarten and we all know the important things in
life we learned in kindergarten :>

Also, OCP now expects you to attend 1 of those expensive classes previously
required only for OCM. So if OCP is a joke then OCM isn't that far away.

--
Lyndon Tiu