Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:32:43 -0400

Thanks I supposed the fact linux is about 30% times faster than
windows was going to help to linux servers.
But the true the fact linux is becoming not free, helps to windows too.

--
Oracle 9i,10g Certified Professional
Experience on Orace 7,8i

8 years of experience in Administration, developing and design