Re: MOS down again

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:28:26 -0500

otn forums were down this morning too. I got an error message. 5 of us could
not get in. I tried with IE, firefox, and chrome. I finally got in and
opened a complex support ticket (lots of little boxes to fill and traces to
upload) just to have the whole page freeze on the submit button with errors.
so i have to do the whole thing over again assuming i can get back in. Open
complex support tickets by phone is a real pain too.

We should open a ticket for support and recommend they run this on sql
server.