RE: MOS down again

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>, <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:31:51 -0500

Same here, but I got this nice message

Service Error: sr/home: java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
Message send failed: Connection reset

No I'm waiting for my Service Requests page to finish.   I can multitask
(no choice).

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546