Re: MOS down again

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:46:51 -0700

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:31 AM,  <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Same here, but I got this nice message
>

> Service Error: sr/home: java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
> HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
> java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
> Message send failed: Connection reset

Gotta love these super-informative error messages from java, which is
why I never voluntarily allow any java garbage on my server, unless
Oracle forces me to do it.

Java is the only thing I've ever run across with worse (and less
informative) error messages than Oracle (looking through my old ver.
5.1 Error Messages and Codes Manual). :^)

--
-- Bill Ferguson