Re: Licensing for Grid Control with out management packs

I just now found that If I license "Enterprise Manager System Monitoring
Plug-in For Hosts" , Notification rules and schedules are accessible. Will
this be an acceptable workaround ?

Or am I interpreting the documentation in completely wrong way ?

Thanks,
Ravi.M