Re: Licensing for Grid Control with out management packs

  • From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:12:26 +0530

Thanks for the reply Niall.

If notifications are chargeable, how am I going to licence it? I don't see
any management pack that explicitly licenses the alerts. Does this also mean
that I cant send alerts from db console if I don't have any management
packs.

Also, Could you please redirect me to any link that mentions that
" notifications are a chargeable item".I don't remember this being specified
in licensing doc though. May be I have to read it again. :(

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ravi.M