RE: AIX Concurrent I/O for Oracle archive logs

  • From: Herald ten Dam <Herald.ten.Dam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 20:11:53 +0200

The best document for AIX and Oracle is this one:
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/5cb5ed706d254a8186256c71006d2e0a/bae31a51a00fa0018625721f00268dc4/$FILE/Oracle%20Architecture%20and%20Tuning%20on%20AIX%20%28v%201.31%29.pdf
This document doesn't either explain it explicit why it shouldn't be used.

Herald ten Dam
htendam.wordpress.com