Re: 9.2.0.6 for win32

  • From: Graeme.Farmer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:31:15 +1000

Another useful utility is listdlls (which I "think" is also a sysinternals
utility) which will list all processes that have a dll loaded.
I think something like listdlls | findstr /c d:\oracle (if you installed
Oracle in d:\oracle) should show you what you need to know.

Graeme.

=
=
> > We are almost done.  Don't know about Data Guard.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.