RE: 9.2.0.6 for win32

  • From: "Igor Neyman" <ineyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <stant_98@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:59:37 -0500

When this happens (Oracle dll's in use by another program),
Check if MSDTC (Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator) service
is running - ussually it locks some oracle dlls in memory.

P.S. Nial, this could be an item for your paper (Oracle on MSWin).

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx