Re: Maintenance mode

  • From: "prasanna pandian" <prasanna.pandian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:17:19 +0530

Hi All,

when we apply a patch in maintenance mode

1.The performance is increased.

2.The Administrator can login to OAM in Restricted Mode and access specifice
functionalities, like viewing the patch timing report which shows the
progress of  long running patch. (Though you can check in the file system
also)

Regards,
Prasanna