Re: How to switch off HTTPS and SSO integration

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:22:52 +0300

Hi Maris,

> To switch back to HTTP, use OAM (You have to be OAM.H at least I think):
You are right. But it is a bit difficult to run OAM Wizard if you
can't connect at first place ;)
I used the Update on profiles first of all then run the Wizard.
The following Context Variables changed by SSL Wizard. Next time if
some will be at the same situation as I you just change the variable
and run the autoconfig.

s_active_webport
s_local_url_protocol
s_login_page