Re: Extra Columns to be added in Oracle Base Table

  • From: Amit Dhingra <amit.dhingra77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:28:31 +0530

Yes It's an EBS table (Order Management)

WSH_NEW_DELIVERIES

there are 15 Attributes, I need to add 5 more.

one way is I design a custom table and make the relation with the base
table.

Other way is I add 5 columns directly to base table and make a custom form,
which is easy to do and fast. Only if the same is the right approach.

When I am not at all hamering the existing columns why adding extra columns
with xxprefix not recommended (If not). Please suggest

Regards,
Amit