[optimal] Re: How young is too young?

  • From: Michael Kelly <michael.p.kelly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:23:27 +0000

Another topic for Scientific Session...abstract submission deadline is Sept 7.
Has anyone wheeled a standard fundus camera into the OR and having the patient
rolled onto his/her side, taken FA or fundus images?..... A great Sci Session
abstract! Other creative methods employed to image in the OR or ER?