[optimal] Re: How young is too young?

  • From: Dennis West <dwestcra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:11:41 -0400

Hi Lisa,

Last week I did a 7 year old boy. While waiting his mom got him a snack of
cookies and chocolate milk.
Any guess on what I got to see after I injected him??
Remember to base the amount of dye to be injected on body weight. Check the
insert or PDR on proper dosing.

Or, and have a can ready to catch!

Dennis M. West, CRA

Sent from my iPhone