[optacon-l] Re: paperless living, and reading small items

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi " <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:55:32 -0700

That is true, and I got stuck with a $15.00 charge to pay a bill via the
phone. Some bank online services do not charge for their bill pay. I believe
it depends upon the type of account one has and the amount of money within
the account. Some credit unions will not charge for their online services
either. Once the bill pay is set up, it's a snap and takes little time to
complete. I still get paper bills, but I will view some of them on the
specific company's web page for the amount that I owe or want more details.
Technology has come a long way, and the other consideration for using online
bill pay is that you save some money on stamps or not having enough stamps
to mail the bills.

Eileen