[optacon-l] Re: paperless living, and reading small items

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:28:04 -0400

Well, we have some of our bills paid directly from our checking account and
just get email notices of the bills.  Some, I pay online, on the company's
site; and others I pay through our bank's bill pay service.  Surprisingly,
they don't charge for this service.  It sure is handy.  I just scheduled
payment for two bills, this morning.

Cindy