[optacon-l] Re: [option-l] Another thing about the Acer V173B Display

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:45:53 -0400

Eileen, set aside at least 30 minutes a day. Get a book that you know you
will like. Try to read it in its entirety. That is one way to develop
proficiency with the Optacon. Eventually, you might want to spend more time,
so you could build tolerance. Get a very good book so that you'll want to go
back to it. (Incidentally, I like red wine too.) Good luck.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn