[optacon-l] Re: Total Active Optacons

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:54:09 -0600

I'm less than useless in measuring, and don't know whether I've my braille
Optacon manuals, or where the print ones might be after all this time...  Do
you
have any idea whatsoever of the dimensions we're talking about to carry
Optacon, reading mat (mine are becoming brittle) and, charger--and if at all
possible
lenses?

Nick

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:49:13 -0800, don bishop wrote:

Nick,

If you still are looking for a suitable carrying case for the
Optacon, you might want to check out

www.executiveproductsinc.com

to see what they have.  They make cases for note takers and many
other things as well.  I think some are general purpose and they
also do make custom-designed cases for many specific models of
notakers and such.  They are a bit pricey, but maybe you could find
something in their product line which would work, preferably without
modification.

Don