[optacon-l] Re: Total Active Optacons

  • From: "Teresa Arroyo" <tarroyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:35:49 -0400

I have two working optacon. One model I and the model II. The first time my
optacon went down, the only one I had then, it was a chaos. I was in final
exams at school and had to ask my mother or other members of the family to
help me study. Then it was decided to get antoher optacon. With this, I want
to mean that the optacon is realy necesary in my life. I use it for all
sighted materials printed.

Teresa