[optacon-l] Re: Rubber Reading Pads and Suitable Replacement Materials

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:48:50 -0400

What a great idea about the clip board and hanger or rubber band. When my
dad was on dialysis, I bought him a device to hold his book from a nice guy
in Illinois. It would have been cheaper to have used your idea, although a
little more trouble, so in our case, maybe we did the best thing. I think
I'd go for a strong rubber band, and will keep this in mind, should I ever
read another book with the Optacon.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn