[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Preservation Update

  • From: Linda Gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:42:11 -0700

Hi Linda and List,
I'm a diabetic and have been for about 22 years now.  I have no neuropathy
anywhere and no other
problems.  But, then, I have friends who've been diabetic for much shorter
times than I, and who have
neuropathy.  I think it just depends on the person, how early one catches and
starts treatment for the
disease, etc.

Linda, I hope and pray for you that the tingling in your arm and hand is
somehow related to the fall and a pinch
nerve and not to diabetes.  Here's hoping you can continue to read with no
ling"ering problems.