[optacon-l] Re: I can see clearly now!

  • From: Mallard <mallard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:40:43 +0200

Hello Charles,

Many thanks. I was just going to write to you, because you've always
given grat and practical advice on this list.

How is your research on new devices proceeding? I'm most interested in
your project - he one you shared with this group a few months ago.

Unfortunately I lost most of my mail in themeantime, and can't trace
your message.
I remember there was quite some debate on list, and I remember
disagreeing with a lot of those criticisms, but I can't find the message.

I'd be happy if you could keep me posted on your progress.

Again thanks a lot.

Ciao,
Ollie
ps: Were you the one who, a couple of years ago - or maybe even more -
suggested a way to clean the array, putting the optacon with all pins
up, placed to an angle, and using alcool and an old toothbrush?

If I got it right, I might try...