[optacon-l] Re: I can see clearly now!

  • From: Gordon Kent <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 01:01:38 -0400

It’s a can of some sort of fluid that is very compressed and comes out of this
tiny straw you attach to the nozzle and aim where you want it to go.  If you
spray a little on your hand it is very cold, like an air conditioner coolant or
something, but it is really made for cleaning stuff like keyboards and knobs
and switches and stuff, and I guess it would be good on battery terminals if
you had a leakage problem from old batteries.  It may even be good on the
opticon’s array  though I haven’t tried that yet.
Gord