[optacon-l] Re: Active Optacons

  • From: Greg Fowler <gafowler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:52:01 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

I have three Optacons. I have used the Optacon extensively for work so
couldn't afford to be without one during maintenance/repairs.

Also, keeping the Optacon at work avoided potential bumps while commuting.

        Greg

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Winifred Downing wrote:

- For whatever reason there is, I have two optacons. I am constantly amazed,
- though, at how much more others have achieved in connection with their work.
-
- At 04:55 AM 3/5/2008 -0500, you wrote:
-
- >It's unimportant but it would be interesting to know how many Optacons are
- >in the possession of the people on this list. Cindy mentioned having
- >three. I have three. It would be a matter of curiosity. I don't know if
- >there would be any other benefit to finding out.
- >Catherine
- >
- >
-