[optacon-l] Re: Active Optacons

  • From: "Karla Westjohn" <kawstjhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:09:48 -0600

No kidding!  Thank you, Mary and Cindy, for the repair contact information.
I will be scouring the classifieds in blindness magazines.  I want more than
one, too.  Sadly, if the Optacon had been marketed and taught properly, it
probably would still ve available because its value would have been more
widely recognized.

Karla Westjohn