[opendtv] Re: News: WirelessHD Consortium

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:20:15 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

bob, you SERIOUSLY need to take a simple "basic electronics" course.  The proof
of concept was done decades back.  Absent a parabolic reflector and high-power,
60 ghz is much less useful than infrared (which can send broadband signals
miles these days.)

I'm just looking forward to having a 60-ghz modulator or three in my main room.
 It will save me having to buy three cables.