[opendtv] Re: ATSC and Lip Sync

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 09:27:02 -0400

At 5:56 PM -0400 6/6/09, Albert Manfredi wrote:
I wouldn't say that there's no place for such a service, but the scale is totally different from the way the very vast majority of that content is actually viewed. In that month, just how many millions of eyeball pairs viewed that same content via broadcast (including cable broadcast), even if time-delayed by a PVR?

The model you keep pushing for is not what people want as their staple diet, no matter how much you would like it to be.

And what is that model Bert?

I'd love to hear your perception of what I am advocating.