[ola] Re: Thoughts on integrating grammar concepts (or not)

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:10:47 -0500

My opinion is that you don't need to teach the grammar at all.
You can model a variety of language that could be used. I vote for the "or
not" part of the subject.

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.