[ola] Re: My favorite thing...

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:14:12 +0000

Right now one of my favorite things is that last year after break, my 1st year
classes were practicing how to ask for and tell the time.  Yesterday, after
hooking students with a picture of a homeless man, one of my classes ended up
talking about causes of homelessness, another ended up debating the need for
welfare, another describing family members who are struggling with poverty.  It
was so rewarding!

Dan