[ola] Re: My favorite thing...

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:20:37 +0000

talking about poverty, addiction, etc., I described what actually happened in
the classes.  However, so that you can see what I did to prepare for that
particular class, here is the lesson plan I sketched out beforehand (using the
LP template Annie posted, which Katie and I have modified for our needs).
The lesson plan took about 30 minutes to prepare (I consider myself quite slow
when it comes to doing this) and it was really just the springboard into
students’ interests.
Also, I’ve attached another lesson I did just a couple of days later with a
modified template that Katie really must take credit for (scroll down to see
the wonderful hook that students loved).
Hope this is helpful.

Dan