[ola] Re: Food and healthy eating habits

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:17:25 +0000

?thanks, Troy, great idea!

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School
503-916-5280 ext. 75231
joannac@xxxxxxx
http://profecoleman.wordpress.com/

________________________________
From: ola-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ola-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Troy
Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:46 AM
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ola] Re: Food and healthy eating habits

Joanna,

I have gotten lots of pamphlets, handouts, etc. from the county health
department.  They have all kinds of nutrition and health resources in Spanish.

Troy

Troy Longstroth
Spanish and Outdoor Recreation Teacher
Redmond Proficiency Academy
www.rpacademy.org<http://www.rpacademy.org>
cell:  541-977-3143

[http://plischools.org/rpaimages/sig2.png]

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:41 AM, JoAnna Coleman
<joannac@xxxxxxx<mailto:joannac@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hola OWLers, we are currently describing foods, talking about healthy eating
habits and comparing foods eaten in the US and Latin America and Spain in my
second year class, I was wondering if any of you have any good authentic
materials (ie. articles, graphs, etc...) or activities that you have used with
your students. Thanks!

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School