[obol] Re: [eBird Alert] Oregon Rare Bird Alert <daily>

  • From: "Dennis Vroman" <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jblowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:10:14 -0700

Joe is correct.  The Western Kingbird I spotted this morning was place in the
"rare" e-bird category (I will get a rare bird report for it, as well as others
on the Josephine Co rare bird report list).  It will not show up on the
"official" bar chart for Josephine County, until its has been accepted as valid
by the e-bird reviewer.  It does appear on my personal list.

Dennis
    From: ebird-alert@xxxxxxxxxxx

    Subject: [eBird Alert] Oregon Rare Bird Alert <daily>

    Date: April 9, 2014 4:09:22 AM PDT