[obol] Re: Owen's Pipit pics

  • From: Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:18:26 -0700

Hi:

Yes, I saw some more of Owen's pics and they are the underside of the opposite
wing's tertials.  It has no primary projection.   I did not want to doubt the
id, just wanted to be sure I wasn't seeing a projection.  Luv them pipits.
Sorry for unclear email, should have added sentence stating a RTPI would not
have a projection.

Bob
Pdx