[obol] Re: Detroit flats willow flycatcher, hammonds flycatcher, and macgillivrays warbler

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mitch.ratzlaff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:12:21 -0700

Mitch,

I am not sure what the earliest record for an inland site is for Willow Fly
but it is about a month earlier than the earliest Coos record- any comments
from valley birders? Willow Fly is the 2nd latest to arrive in Coos-
usually mid-May with only C. Nighthawk arriving later- usually the last few
days of May or early June.

Lots of Swainson's Thrushes being reported on the eBird alert and a few on
OBOL, still no sign of anyhere on the south coast?!

Merry Migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay