[oagitm] Re: confidential employees?

  • From: "Miller, Holly" <miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 02:10:21 +0000

Like Marion County, our "confidential" status is defined by participation in
the bargaining process rather than access to confidential or classified
information, so we have not succeeded in making IT staff (who are not
management) "confidential".

Holly M. Miller
Information Systems Manager | City of Wilsonville | phone: 503-570-1514 | fax:
503-682-1015
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to Oregon
Public Records Law.