[oagitm] Re: confidential employees?

  • From: Jim Gardner <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:27:44 +0000

Here at Clatsop County the Sr. Network Administrator and Information Systems
Analyst are Non-represented.  The union has been trying to get these positions
back, but due to the nature of the jobs, unrestricted network access and pay
rate we have been able to keep them as non-represented.

Jim Gardner
Information Systems Manager
800 Exchange, Suite 300
Astoria, OR 97103