[oagitm] Re: WIFI

  • From: LOERTS Adam <Adam.LOERTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:41:35 +0000

Hi Jim,

We run a similar architecture to what Don described here at Benton County. No,
it's not inexpensive, but we felt it was the 'right' way to implement with
expansion and security in mind.

Adam Loerts
Deputy Director of IT | Benton County<http://www.co.benton.or.us/> | O
541.766.6889 | M 503.602.0200 | F 541.766.6614
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to Oregon
Public Records Law.