[oagitm] Re: WIFI

  • From: Jared Choc <jared.choc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:53:05 -0700

We provide public WiFi at several locations.

We allow some remote employee access via RDP and a Remote Desktop Gateway
server, so District WiFi ends up being treated the same as Starbucks WiFi
from a user perspective.  It is easier to manage a single point of entry
than a string of access points.

Jared Choc
IT Manager
Salem-Keizer Transit