[nvda-translations] Re: wxpython localization

  • From: killer-of-god <killer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:58:31 +0200

I dont know, does yes, no, ok, cancel show in english for other
languages (Finnish, Polish, Turkish)?
2. There is no English string in nvda.po file for "not checked".
This is probably because we have a string
msgid "not %s"
and the word "checked" is substituted instead of %s.
for english it is ok, but it seems for Tamil it is not.

Do we have the same problem for Arabic, Finnish, Polish, Turkish?
From my point of view, all is ok. For polish, all controls, including cancel, ok buttons and its states are displayed in polish.