[nvda-translations] Re: wxpython localization

  • From: Jani Kinnunen <jani.kinnunen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:20:26 +0300

Hi Mesar,

I can update the Finnish translation.

Jani

on 19.9.2011 22:22 Mesar Hameed wrote:
Thanks all for the quick responce,

I have found the right place and the correct files.
the status for wxpython 2.8 which is what nvda uses is as follows:
1474 english messages.
ar: 100% untranslated.
fi: 82% translated
ja: 100% translated
pl: 73% translated
ta: 100% untranslated
tr: 100% translated.

Arabic and Tamil said they want to do this work, Finnish and Polish do
you want to update your languages?

small reminder, wxpython is not an application, but is a library for
python applications so that they dont have to make their own standard
objects.
Wxpython provides  standard save, open, print dialogues, ok, cancel buttons etc.

So if you have the time and want to do this work, you are helping many
applications at the same time, for both Windows and Linux. It is open
source as usual :)

Please let me know, and i will add the required files into our svn.

Thank you.

Mesar
On Mon 19/09/11,19:44, Çağrı Doğan wrote:
 There's no problem in Turkish niether.
 All controls such as radio buttons, push buttons, combo boxes, chek
 boxes and their status are correctly spoken by NVDA in Turkish.
 -----Özgün İleti-----  From: Jani Kinnunen  Sent: Monday, September
 19, 2011 7:01 PM  To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Subject:
 [nvda-translations] Re: wxpython localization
 HiMesar,
 The yes, no, ok and cancel buttons are shown correctly in Finnish.
 Regards,
 Jani