Re: [nvda-translations] Adding Icelandic to the NVDA translation structure (mostly for mr Hamed)

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:36:58 +0100

Hi Birkir,
I just invited you to assembla. All members are available to do that.

best regards
Bernd dDorer

Am 02.01.2013 22:07, schrieb Birkir R. Gunnarsson:
Thanks guys.
Do not have the invite yet, just going to wait for it.
Once I got that I will follow the translation page instructions and
get cracking on the project.
I will, of course, ask you guys if Ihave questions at that point.
I got SVN installed, but have not gotten further than that. ;)
I could always start by working on the user documentation translation,
since there is no existing Icelandic file, and then I can just check
it in once we're set up in the system.
Cheers
-B

On 1/2/13, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm sure Mesar didn't forget about this.
First of all, did you get Assembla invitation? If not, let's wait
till Mesar gives you the invitation.  If you did get the
invitation, then let's ask Mesar for necessary files - the
current NVDA po file and any other files that you'll need in "is"
folder.  Next, learn about changes since 2011.2 so you can get up
to speed with translating the interface first.  While translating
the newer interface, also translate user guide (and try to match
the interface with the user guide).
Cheers,
Joseph