Re: [nvda-translations] Adding Icelandic to the NVDA translation structure (mostly for mr Hamed)

  • From: Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:44:01 +0000

Hi,

The code for the Focus displays was changed after 2012.3. Actually I did most
of it so if you want please get in touch privately so we can try to solve the
issue. In alternative, if you are able to report a ticket on  NVDA's website,
it would be great.

Regards,

Rui Batista
A 07/01/2013, às 14:26, "Birkir R. Gunnarsson" <birkir.gunnarsson@xxxxxxxxx>