[nvda-addons] focusHighlight 3.0-dev

  • From: Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:54:46 +0900

Hello,

Here is the pull-request regarding dev version of focusHighlight,
because it is old compared to the released one.

It seems that I don't have the ability of updating the addonFiles repository,
so please review this and merge.

https://bitbucket.org/nvdaaddonteam/addonfiles/pull-request/1/

I am not sure who has the authority for merging such requests,
it would be nice that we can accept the pull-request,
rather than giving permissions to many people.

Thank you for the release of 2.1 as latest stable version,
and contributions regarding localization.

Rather than preparing 2.2 with additional locales,
I would like to work for 3.0,
which has the ability of focus-mode/browse-mode indication.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx