[nvda-addons] Re: focusHighlight 3.0-dev

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 01:29:58 +0000

Hi Takuya,

On Sun 18/01/15,16:54, Takuya Nishimoto wrote:
> Here is the pull-request regarding dev version of focusHighlight,
> because it is old compared to the released one.
If it is easier it is not necessary to make a pull request from the
website, just give the commit hash of your commit that you want merging
and it can be merged.
easier than having to mess around with the website :)

> It seems that I don't have the ability of updating the addonFiles repository,
> so please review this and merge.

Code changes look fine, readme entry for 3.0 can be clarified to mension
pass through mode rather than "the focus mode", as the casual reader might
overlook the meaning.

Do you have other changes you want to include for 3.0 or should I merge
it into stable once you update the readme?

> Thank you for the release of 2.1 as latest stable version,
> and contributions regarding localization.

Thank you for writing an open source and useful addon :)

> Rather than preparing 2.2 with additional locales,
> I would like to work for 3.0,
> which has the ability of focus-mode/browse-mode indication.

makes sence.
If i understood you correctly now we have:
browse mode, focus mode and pass through mode?

thanks,
Mesar