[ntnm] Re: newspapers by email if it wasnt broke why fix it

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <delves465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 17:15:55 +0100

Here, Here, I quite agree. And now it is just one big  mess.
Petrina
-----Original Message----- From: stephen evans from lineone.net via dolphin guide 8
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:59 PM
To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntnm] newspapers by email if it wasnt broke why fix it

hi all
newspapers by email full text if it wasnt broke why fix it
chris edwards at heathfield done a fantastic and wonderful job with the full text of newspaper and magazines
steve
member of the best blind and partially sighted club on the net
www.tafn.org.uk
come on down to this great family of friends

brentford fc are going up to the championship
Stephen Evans and my chocolate labrador puppy  sam
and my pet chocolate labrador barney rubble 1st january 2002 to 28th june 2013 in loving memory
shop online with sainsburys  telephone ordering grocery on 0800 328 1700
mobile 07956354534
alternative
emails    s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx and baumbar9999@xxxxxxx via windows live mail
www.tafn.org.uk join this fantastic group of friends
www.hotel-orgler.at for the best holidays
thomas cook walton on thames for great holidays and great service
www.zellkaprun.at www.beersofeurope.co.uk
www.beersoftheworld.co.uk
www.milkandmore.co.uk
www.synergraphics.ltd.uk/
www.fullers.co.uk for the best bitter from chiswick london pride
bayern munich champions league winners at wembley 25th may 2013 and bundesliga champions and cup winners 2013
www.bissonbloomsandbaloons.co.uk
www.discountvouchers.co.uk
www.myvouchercodes.co.uk
www.vouchercodes.co.uk
www.squiresgardencentres.co.uk/garden-centre/badshot-lea/
www.baumbar.at
www.steigl.at
www.sponsorapuppy.org.uk
www.kitzsteinhorn.at
www.radiojackie.com
play the night time challenge between 12.20am and 3.20am   www.insiderbar.at
come on the brentford  and     bayern munich
add me on facebook and skipe stephen evans  and stephenevans4 on skipe
the archers on radio4 is the best radio soap and ambridge extra on radio4 extra

-----
No virus found in this message.